Saturday, July 22, 2017

SUMMER OF LOVE

 SUMMER OF LOVE

Summer of Love Musical Event and Vietnam Veteran Tribute

 

SumLovePoster7.6 (1).pdf3 MB

Show all 1 attachments (3 MB) Download

Save to OneDrive - Personal

I accepted a request to spread the word among Vietnam Veterans about the event on the attached flyer.  A part of it is a 15-20 minute tribute to Vietnam Veterans for their service during hard times.

I am hoping that even if you cannot attend, you will pass on the word to you Vietnam Veteran friends and organization members.  I am hoping that the turn-out will be enough to perhaps convince the event staff to put on another show concurrent with National Vietnam Veteran Day, March 29th.

After I accepted this task, I found out about some family problems out of state and I will not be here for the performance, leaving on the 5th of August. 

I am looking for some assistance from VVA Chapter 1076 and Chapter 17.  After all, it is a Vietnam Vet tribute.  It is also a great opportunity to present to the public, the information on Veteran Benefits, Agent Orange and other activities such as the Veterans Courts, Service Dogs, etc., we conduct in our communities.  The joint information booth would do well at an event like this.

Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment